Friday 15 March 2013

Just a little thought.

A random thought appeared in my head just a few hours ago. What's interesting is that it kept me thinking til now.


HAPPINESS
What could possibly create everlasting happiness? As we all know, it is clearly impossible. I was told by a special someone that we need to make ourselves happy first before considering of others' happiness. Doubts filled me as soon as I heard that. This might not apply to anyone else, maybe it's just me. How could I be happy knowing someone else, could be a relative or a friend, is unhappy? It's a fact that in this crazy evil world, no one can make everyone happy. Exactly why I decided to create a "self-debate" in my mind. What is it that an ordinary person look for or want specifically in their lives? Could it be love? Wealth? Freedom? I am always confused with what I want and what I need. I can be happy now, but otherwise later.
There are quite a number of options to choose when living as a young adult. This is when I need to focus on my future, set my goals and strive for it. However, my present is not doing any good for me. It is possible to change, but I have yet to figure out how. Everyday, there are decisions to be made, options to choose. But most importantly right now, I know what I'm aiming for and I will achieve it one day. I won't give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment